On 3/27/2019 2:23 PM, Wes wrote:
My two shack computers and my office desktop still run Win 7 Pro.  To run my N2PK VNA, I have a laptop with a parallel port running WinXP

Yep. I still have vintage Thinkpads left over from my days in biz that are running XP Pro; one of them runs my VNWA, and I've used both of them for contest logging. The two Thinkpads in my shack run Win7 Pro, and I paid extra to get Win7 (rather than 10) on the used X2 I bought for guys to backpack up to CM79.

As long as Microsoft continues to force updates on THEIR schedule, I'm sticking with Win 7 for the shack as long as possible. I WANT the updates, but I want to apply them on MY schedule.

73, Jim K9YC