>1.  You may be using a long power cable that is too light duty for the
>task and therefore causing a volt drop at the K2.
>2.  There is RF getting into the power line and causing the distortion
>you experienced.

Thanks for the replies.  I am using #12 wire, with Anderson powerpole
connectors.  The battery cable is about eight inches long, and it goes to a
Rigrunner.  The cable for the K2 is also # 12, and it is about one foot or so
long, also hooking up to the Rigrunner.  When I switched to the power supply
(Alinco DM-330MV) it was also connected to the Rigrunner, with a little bit
longer #12 cable.  What cable size should I use?  Maybe 52 Ah. is too little
for the K2/100?  Tom

Thomas E. Beltran, Esq.
BELTRAN, BELTRAN, SMITH OPPEL & MACKENZIE, L.L.P.
2501 West Burbank Blvd.
Suite 200
Burbank, California 91505

Telephone: (818) 567-1776