Thomas Beltran wrote:

Thanks for the replies.  I am using #12 wire, with Anderson powerpole
connectors.  The battery cable is about eight inches long, and it
goes to a Rigrunner.  The cable for the K2 is also # 12, and it is
about one foot or so long, also hooking up to the Rigrunner.  When I
switched to the power supply (Alinco DM-330MV) it was also connected
to the Rigrunner, with a little bit longer #12 cable.  What cable
size should I use?  Maybe 52 Ah. is too little for the K2/100?  Tom

I noticed a drop of about 0.6 volts across my Rigrunner when running 100 watts. This bothered me (I'm easily bothered) so I connect the K2/100 directly to the power supply with an inline fuse.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco