Thanks, Bob.  Useful information on the current releases.

I believe you meant to say that FT8 is 15 seconds between overs and FT4 is
about 8 seconds.  At least that’s what Joe Taylor K1JT said at the Flex Radio
Banquet was the plan for FT4.  Sounds like an exciting contest mode.

73,

Carl

Sent from my iPhone
Carl Jón Denbow, N8VZ