I would suggest a fanned dipole configuration with elements cut for 80, 40
and 20 meters - feed it with the RG-213 directly (or through a balun if you
have one).

Cut the elements for 40 and 20 plenty long (about 15%) and cut the 80 meter
elements for the low part of the band (3.5 MHz).  You will have to do a lot
of cut and try to get it tuned - fan the elements for each band as far away
from each other as possible to reduce interaction (maybe easiest to guy them
in a circle 60 degrees apart around your center support), then start tuning
on the lowest band and work upward.

The theory is that the 80 meter wire will also serve on the 3rd harmonic at
30 meters and the 40 meter element will similarly serve on 15 as a 3/2
wavelength antenna, giving you coverage of 80 thru 15 meters with the 3
elements.  The harmonic operation will only provide a low SWR if you cut the
80 and 40 meter sections for the low end of the band.  The SWR may not be
perfect on all bands, but then you have a tuner to compensate, so it will be
tolerable with the RG-213.

Try it and see - it would give you a good multiband antenna even without a
tuner in many cases.

73,
Don W3FPR