I'd like to thank everyone who replied.  Here is what I just finished
building and installing:

I only had 17' feet of ladder line, not the 30' I thought I had so
this antenna is probably extremely far from ideal.  The overall
antenna is roughly 102' long in an inverted vee configuration.  The
ends are only 8' to 10' off the ground with the center probably around
35' judging by the feedlines I ended up having to use.  It is fed in
the center with the 17' of ladder line connected to some type of balun
I found in the junk box (I think it came with a G5RV kit many moons
ago).  I then had to use a 20' piece of RG8X to extend it to meet the
75' of RG8U TRIAX into the shack.

Here are what the numbers from my MFJ analyzer reads.  If someone
could translate all this for me into how this antenna will work at QRP
levels with my K1 and KAT1, I'd sure appreciate it.

1.810 MHz   SWR=7.0  R=6   X=37
3.560 MHz   SWR=8.1  R=5   X=21
7.040 MHz   SWR=5.2  R=5   X=34
10.100 MHz  SWR=4.6  R=101  X=124
14.060 MHz  SWR=6.0  R=7  X=15
18.080 MHz  SWR=3.7  R=146  X=80
21.060 MHz  SWR=4.5  R=118  X=123
24.906 MHz  SWR=3.9  R=11  X=10
28.060 MHz  SWR=3.9  R=30  X=54

So how bad does this POS look?

Thanks

--
JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA | K1 #292
ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | ARRL