From: "Wes" <wes_n...@triconet.org>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 8/28/2019 1:45:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3--Too much ALC creates energy on opposite sideband?

Although the manual doesn't say so, according to an ARRL review, the K3S is specified
to have undesired sideband suppression of >50 dB.  ARRL claims an optimistic
>70 dB.

So if you are extremely strong at the other guy's place, he might easily hear
an opposite sideband, even though your radio is operating correctly.  Ask him
what the ratio is.

Wes  N7WS