On 2019-10-11 3:19 PM, Doug Person wrote:

My favorite is the "Differential-T" 986 which tunes everything with
very little effort.

Any of the many "T" (single shunt coil, multiple series capacitors)
network tuners are high pass networks.  They do very little to
suppress harmonics and/or phase noise above the transmit frequency.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV