Good Evening,

The time change is next week, November 3rd.  I'd just as soon they left it in either one place or the other and never changed it again.  This time of year it's difficult to tell if it's day or night anyway :)  However, there was a little sun this week.  The blue sky was visible directly overhead while the fog was medium dense all around.  The sound of me pounding a sledge hammer into a wedge echoed from it while I processed wood.

   Since I listen to AM radio I have been experiencing the different types of fading as the sun effects our atmosphere.  When they drop the power levels at sunset it becomes very apparent.  I think it was Wednesday where the QSB turned into a chop so bad I turned it off.  The CW from last week was weaker but I turned my K3 to 1817 kHz and followed along.  Listening to two radios on two different frequencies and modes seems normal :)  Keeping track of the pitch count, the runners' positions, and the CW net was not too much to handle.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

_

Score cards are optional.