Good Evening,

   It was a good week to split wood.  The deer path was disrupted when this tree came down.  Now they have to walk all the way around it.  It's sad.  So I'm busy giving them more options. Throwing the wood uphill gives me time to think.  More like not think.  Just keep splitting and tossing until I'm soaked through. Then I come in, sit down, and wake up an hour later.

   A few of those naps were while hooked to my K3 scanning the bands.  VY1JA/150 is booming in calling CQ and working contacts. Hearing those he is working is more difficult.  But it gives me an idea of what to expect at 3 PM Pacific time.

  There has been a mist all day.  It never got to raining but the trees have started to drip.  Actual rain may fall tomorrow and through the week.  A year without a dry season is not so bad.

Please join us on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

_