OK Folks
  I’ve stayed on this Mailing list for tech info.  While I got rid of my K3S I
still have my KPA-1500. But you people have just become way  too strange for
me. (And to do that you have to take a giant step over what  anyone considers
normal ) I’ll get my info from the website.  I’m out of here and off this
Mailing list.

     Ron Genovesi
     n3...@coastside.net