I still connect all of the equipment which used walwarts to my power supply.  I made provisions to have many many DC connections, as described below,  to my supplies.  All of my DC power leads have the correct size crimp ring terminal for the application. Never use stranded wire around a screw.     Thus many problems solved.  I know the DC distribution strips look cool with their LEDs and fuses and connectors, and are very easy to use for convenience.  But I find just like AC strips, are a source of many problems.   I've found many of the AC strips which have a poor 3rd wire connection.   They are a matter of convenience and not of reliable functionality.

As to the Astron SS-30M, I have 3 of those.  They are great. I did find the provided
DC connections where the wires are inserted into the blocks and secured with a screw
from the side would not accommodate the 4 needs for DC at my station.    Therefore,
I took two pieces of  2" x 10-32 brass machine screw, cut off the head, filed a
small flat spot on one side at the end to make it slightly D shaped.   Inserted that
end into the DC connector and tightened the set screw against the flat spot. Then
added as needed the brass nuts, flat washers and lock washers, secured finally by
another brass nut.   This in effect gives me very adequate terminal length to attach
as many DC power leads with suitable ring terminals as needed.  DC resistance has
therefore been minimized.     The 10 ga wire is a good addition for radio power
needs.

I also added a dedicated ground between the ground screw on the back of the
radio to the ground screw on the power supply.

73

Bob, K4TAX