Good Evening,

   March has come in like a soggy walrus.  The snow is coming down in long slushy streaks like a less lethal version of threads raining down on Pern.  Nonetheless if you get hit by one you're soaked.  It is a good time to stay inside by a warm fire reading. Currently "Space Vikings" by H. Beam Piper

   There is a real, if tiny, sunspot breaking the month long streak of spotless days.  Solar activity is low so I expect slow QSB with steady noise on 20 and faster QSB on 40 meters.  The sun angle is changing rapidly so 40 meters may reach even farther than it did last week.  We shall see.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0000z Monday  (4 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-