Good Evening,

   Spring has finally touched my front yard.  Trillium and daffodils blooming at the same time is odd though, normally they are weeks apart.  I found a number of elk tracks but no defined trails.  They seem to be wandering around finding the easy paths. Lots of very large mushrooms too.  About eight inches in diameter and still growing.  Each resembles those you can buy in the store; eating them is NOT recommended.  However, rodents love them.

   The sun is uncluttered with sunspots.  Solar flux remains where it has been for over a year.  The auroral oval is thin so we're not receiving many ions.  I expect the bands to be fairly quiet with mild QSB.  Tomorrow we can test my assumptions while exciting the ionosphere from the inside.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

_