This question was posed last October by another on the reflector in regards
to the KX3 but does not look like there was a response.  I had posed the
question once to Elecraft support and believe my email got lost in the
fray.  When I posted the question to Elecraft support it was a month after
I received my KX2 and I was running 10 watts with it and it had gotten up
to 61C which is what prompted the question.

I have been running FT8 at around 5 watts recently and I see it getting up
to 51C.

At what point should I stop operating and let it cool down?  I love my KX2
and don't want to damage it.  I do know that these are used in fields by
many so perhaps I am just being paranoid.

73 de KJ5T