The barrier to entry certainly isn’t what it used to be, but that’s probably a
good thing. If someone gets on the air and has fun (even FT8 hihi), I really
don’t care if they can recite Ohm’s law or not. When they are interested, it’s
as easy as picking up a copy of the ARRL Handbook. Doesn’t have to be an oral
tradition. As long as I can call CQ and get an answer, things aren’t too bad!

73
Josh W6XU
(WN6VUD 1972, WA6VUD 1973)

Sent from my mobile device