Am 02.07.20 um 03:34 schrieb Wayne Burdick:

- includes a built-in mic and keyer paddle

A built-in keyer paddle? I must have overseen that in the handbook...
Ok, I am learning CW with a Palm micro paddle, but a built in one,
how/where can this be found?

...and perhaps most important:

- the KX2, like the KX3, has a built-in wide range ATU that will match
   anything from barbed wire fences to lightly salted snow.

"... lightly salted snow..." THANKS, that just made my day! And just to
confirm, I am sure, that the KX2 ATU will really do this!

SOTA and POTA and casual users alike have told us that these are the factors
that matter most in a portable rig. Those who also need VHF/UHF capability
typically carry an inexpensive dual-band HT for that purpose.

Disclaimer: IMHO. YMMV.

73.5,
Wayne
N6KR