How about making our own Hex Key covers?

Tony W7GO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron D'Eau Claire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] plexiglass

The trick is often in cutting or drilling it cleanly and squarely without
melting or scratching it, and in polishing the edges. The nice thing about a
place like Tap Plastics is you take a template or dimensions to the store
and in a few minutes you walk out with nicely cut, polished and even drilled
materials ready to use! They'll even glue up assemblies requiring more than
one piece.

It's a great service! I'd be very surprised it was only available on the
west coast of the USA. If so, I suspect it's a business someone could do
very well with in our do-it-yourself culture.

Ron AC7AC