Good Evening,

   It was a cool, gray week.  I'm sure the last hummingbird has left.  A front moved through and the temperature is dropping.  I think it rose to 42 today.   Tomorrow night should drop to 23 degrees, with snow by morning.  The plants are in the house.  One good thing is the freezing weather makes wood easier to split. The daily frost heaves work into the ends, expanding any cracks present.

   The sun has fewer spots than last weekend.  The solar wind is higher, with solar flux at 72.  Signals will be weaker than last week with higher noise.  I expect the QSB to be varied and interesting.  On Monday I had an advertisement land in my in box. Normally I can withstand good deals on high tech toys but this one has a strong force.  https://system76.com/desktops/thelio-mega While it is not Tony Stark's computer it would do very nicely. 128 cores driving four GPUs would keep me busy writing code. Vacuform the World's Fair?  Piece of cake.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0045z Monday (5:45 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

_

float dist(struct pt a)