Good Evening,

   It was a great morning.  Lots of sunshine with clear skies. The cool weather keeps the fog in the valleys and the mountain tops clear.  At night the fog dims the lights from towns nearby and the stars are bright.  I took a walk to check on the trees. It has grown too cold for the mushrooms, there were not many.  Not many spider webs either.  All of the alder leaves are down making it much easier to see.

   The sun is more active.  We are entering a stream of solar wind today so I expect some noise tomorrow.  At its worst it sounds like snow blowing against a tin roof.   Luckily the tones of CW cut through.  Solar flux has risen again, to 82 sfu.  I will change the forty meter net time due to sunset.  But not by much, 15 minutes earlier.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0030z Monday  (4:30 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-

Metrics for chaos and uncertainty :