Good Evening,

   Snow line keeps moving either above me or below me.  I have had 2 inch flakes of snow falling while it is raining hard.  Then it all goes quiet as the snow prevails.  I have had as much as two inches of snow but for the moment there is less than an inch.

   The sun is less spotty this week while solar flux is at 83 sfu.  The recent CME was not as strong as predicted.  Sky watchers did not get the forecast show.  However, Jupiter and Saturn are coming into a nice conjunction.  Hopefully I will get a break in the clouds around the 21st of December.  I would limber up my Tele Vue refractor.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0030z Monday  (4:30 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-

H psi = E psi