Good Evening,

   The sun has become more active.  There is one tiny sunspot with a group of them around the limb, ready to pounce.  The solar flux reading has yet to notice the new spots.  The auroral oval seems more pronounced.

   Please notice a time change for the 40 meter net.  Signals started strong last week but dropped as the net went along. Moving earlier should help but 30 minutes may be too much.  We shall see.  Maybe 0015z would be better :)  If signals are strong enough we can test each boundary.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0000z Monday  (4:00 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-

while (!godot)  {  wait();  }