Since this is the Elecraft reflector I will go out on a limb and guess you
are using an Elecraft rig with an internal tuner. If so you already have a
wide range tuner in the rig and do not need an external tuner. I am often
amazed at how well my tuners match some really outlandish antennas. Luckily
when in the field I am usually not using a very long feedline so loses in
the coax are kept fairly low.