From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Jeff Grillo
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 10:25 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [EXT]: [Elecraft] Are external tuners really needed with Chamaeleon
antennas?

I am considering purchasing a Chamaeleon MPAS Lite and from what I gather from
advertisements they require an external wide range antenna tuner to work. I
have a kx2 with the internal tuner. I am guessing there is something beyond my
paygrade as to why this would not be sufficient? If anyone has direct
experience with these antennas please let me know your experience and what you
think. Also… I am interested in this particular antenna because I am visually
impaired and it seems like something I could set up myself relatively easily.
Thanks! 73 KO4NE

Sent from my iPhone

delivered to charles.ha...@mgccc.edu