It wasn't about the operator, it was about the hardware. I talked to the
ham involved, and he's a nice enough bloke. I have no beef with him.

My antennas are, unfortunately, not designed with a useful null. I have an
end feed W3EDP style that works very well, and a Comet CHA-250B vertical.
Neither can reasonably be pointed to attenuate the signal.

Gwen, NG3P