Good Evening,

   Some days were smoky and warm, the next would be cool and clear.  I checked an HR diagram to find the sun's color temperature.  G2 on smoke free days, M5 on the others.  More plants are losing leaves.  Most of the berries are done, but the black raspberries are plentiful.  Tasty too.

   The sun has been speckled all week.  Sunspots are growing. The solar flux rose to 104, with a current reading of 99.  Dare I say the sun is awakening?  Hopefully conditions will support this new activity with a few more contacts.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

=========  Pyramus & Thisbe Construction Co.  ===========

After the turn of the century
In the clear blue skies over Germany
Came a roar and a thunder men had never heard
Like the screamin' sound of a big war bird

Up in the sky, a man in a plane
Baron von Richthofen was his name
Eighty men tried, and eighty men died
Now, they're buried together on the countryside