Good Evening,

  The weather vane switched directions, winds from the ocean instead of from the smoke filled valleys.  Cooler, with clouds most mornings.  Temperatures have moderated to the mid 60s.

   Earlier today I saw a tan patch on the far side of my land. It resolved into a black tailed doe grazing beside the road.  Then a fawn appeared beside her.  A minute later a second fawn showed up about twenty feet away.  Twins are common.  They were browsing on my neighbor's land where the greenery is more mature.  In a few years my land will recover from the disturbed soil plants filling the thinning scars.  The soil will become more complex with a variety of mycellia.

   The sun was blank for two days this week.  There was some activity on the far side.  Solar flux is slightly higher.  The ionosphere may support comms but they will be faint.  I remember when we had better conditions, but that memory is old and faded.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

Do not try and bend the spoon, that’s impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-big-data-carried-graph-theory-into-new-dimensions-20210819/