On 12/5/2021 9:35 AM, Dave wrote:
I have no idea about Minicircuits splitters,

Mini-Circuits makes a wide range of lab-quality devices. A study of their catalog is informative. One type is a hybrid that provides about 20 dB of isolation between four outputs with about 6.6 dB of insertion loss to each. In my professional life, I regularly specified them for RX antenna systems for wireless mics in performance spaces for which I designed sound systems. If one of these were improperly connected by confusing outputs with input, it would show that 20 dB of loss.

I've measured the input Z of one of my K3s -- it's 50 ohms behind a bandpass filter that's switched in for each band.

73, Jim K9YC