I’m in same boat Jim. Currently using a borrowed 7300 but I have to give it
back this coming week so at that point I’m just off the air. I’m number 18 on
the list since February with no change
My K3 had just come back from Elecraft after a repair and failed almost
immediately. I guess that doesn’t count
Ron W5SUM

Sent from my iPhone