Good Evening,

   I checked twenty meters twice before lunch.  I heard nothing and the reverse beacon network reported my signal landing in small areas.  I was surprised I worked any of you.  Noise was higher than signals, while QSB kept dragging faint signals away.  I kept switching between two antennas to find a better path.  I need to get a dipole up again for variety.

   Winter keeps holding on but spring is forcing its way forward.  My sun breaks are lasting longer, sometimes as much as an hour or even two.  The dry season is coming.  However, it was quite foggy until just before the second net when the sun came out and the wind kicked up.  More leaves are appearing but the ferns have not yet unrolled.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

NO8V - John - MI

K4JPN - Steve - GA