Good Evening,

    I scanned twenty meters just before the net to check propagation.  It was wall to wall.  When I scanned forty I found no one else.  I was not sure there would be a single check in.  I was wrong.  Forty meters worked.  It had QSB and noise, but there were some signals.

   Everyone except Dale reported cool weather.  Here the sky was blue for a while, but mostly rain and mist.  The forest loves it. There is a green glow out all of my windows.  An excellent environment for biting flies too.  I don't dilly-dally between the door and my greenhouse.  Windy days are appreciated.

   Next week will be the 20th anniversary of ECN.  I think I will bake cookies.

  On 7047.4 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

K7TXA - Jim - ID

K6PJV - Dale - CA

   Until next week 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Those who guide this people mislead them, and those who are guided are led astray.