Good Evening,

   Propagation was marginal, noise was strong, and QSB was moderate.  One day this cycle will improve.  The twenty meter frequency was popular.  I had to move twice before I could start the net.  I thought the lull in solar activity would provide a window of better propagation.  Hope springs eternal :)

   There was some sun today.  Now the mist is back.  The ferns are five feet tall and just starting to open.  Leaves are mostly open and the fir trees are spouting new growth.  The fresh needles should bring the deer back.  I haven't seen one on my land this year.  I did see my first snake of the year soaking up sun.  They like slipping into the greenhouse to eat slugs.

  On 14051 kHz at 2200z:

K4TO - Dave - KY

K6XK - Roy - IA

NO8V - John - MI