Good Evening,

   It is starting to smell like fall.  Lack of rain has caused the grass to turn brown.  Fire danger is high today but the cool, moist morning helped.  Today it is sunny at 65 degrees, by Wednesday it will be in the high 80s.

   The sun is unsettled.  A few of the sunspot groups are quite active.  A CME is due to hit sometime late on the 28th.  There could be a black out during the forty meter net.  I am watching it awaken on the reverse beacon net as I write this.  Seems I should run the second net an hour later.  But at the rate the sun is moving the gray line will be here soon enough.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Sleep aid: https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/index.html