Hi Folks!

I build KX1 sn/1519 and it worked great! I finished building up the KXB3080 and installed it last night. All the tests were fine as I went along in the build. However, when I try to peak the receiver, I'm not getting any signals. I don't have an XG1 or 2, although I might need one! <grin> Also, it doesn't make any difference where I set the RF Gain control, and I'm thinking that's significant. I've looked for the obvious shorts and incorrectly installed parts but can't find any.

I'd appreciate any help. I usually get just the digest, so if you want to respond direct, please do so.

Thanks a lot!!!

Jim Ujcik, WD9HBC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]