To: "Vin Cortina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] what DC connectors?

Vin,
I would recommend a bag of 50 PowerPoles to start. The West Mountain crimper makes a big difference. You might be able to get a bag of them at a hamfest or club meeting and avoid shipping charges. Or, buy a bag and set up yourself at the next club meeting.

To convert gradually, you can take your existing radio's power cable and cut it, put PowerPoles on both ends, and have a ready adapter.

73,
Leigh/WA5ZNU