At 07:55 AM 9/5/2006, F5vjc wrote:
On the subject of Anderson powerpoles, the only ones I see on Ebay are
45A are these compatible with the lower power ones too?

YES... the CONTACTs on all three sizes (15A, 30A, 45A) are all the SAME SIZE... only the size of the wire insertion area is different. The 15A contacts accept up to #14 wire, 30A, up to #10 (I think, possibly only up to #12), and 45A > #12

73,

Tom   N0SS

73 F5VJC