Randy NV0U wrote:
You just need a pair of crimpers that have a little dimple in them.
See: http://home.comcast.net/~buck0/app.htm and look at suggestion #2.
I am sorry but the crimper you are showing will NOT work at all well! It is exactly like the $10.00 Crimper on the web page and neither work worth a flip. If your not going to solder the wire to the connector, buy the $50.00 crimper.

   As it turns out you MUST solder if you use a cheap crimper.

73 Karl K5DI

Those will work perfectly. Order a bunch of these things - they are
great connectors and I am sure you will end up using them all. I
thought that having 20 pairs would be good enough when I started...
ha!

Randy NV0U