Good Evening,

   Spring is coming: fifty degrees and sunny followed by six inches of snow.  I saw a few daffodil shoots which always precede the last snowfall.  If it happens before they are too tall they don't mind.

   The sun is very active this week; one large sunspot especially so.  Three X class flares so far.  A grazing CME is due tomorrow. AR3590 will be geoeffective for another week.  Expect a few more RF blackouts.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday  (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0100z Monday  (5 PM PST Sunday)

73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-lobby-where-a-molecule-mob-tells-genes-what-to-do-20240214/

https://spaceweather.com/