Good Evening,

   Winter got cold this week.  Currently it is 15 degrees F with fresh snow falling.  It is supposed to get marginally warmer by tomorrow.  Sleet was falling earlier, which seems odd considering the temperature.  It must be near freezing wherever it was formed.

   The sun is active.  A few near miss CMEs will affect our magnetic field.  There will be a few shades of QSB.  The North American QSO Party (CW version) runs from 1800z January 13th to 0600z January 14th.  I may not be able to find room to run either net.  We shall see.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday  (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0100z Monday  (5 PM PST Sunday)

73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Knowing ignorance is strength, ignoring knowledge is sickness

RIP Gonzalo