No hurry here for a K-3.

My new K-2 just now on the air.
#5604 is alive.

-W4SK

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Toepfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 2:52 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Do you really need a K3?

--- DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think the dream of a K3 is something necessary to the group.

I agree, because it is like a vehicle to get people to think about what they wish they had or what they think is missing, which is valuable information for
any company.

What I find most interesting, as someone who is hoping to plunk down for a K2 next year is that overall everyone I meet here seems more than satisfied with the K2's performance and features. The wish lists are really just that, a list of wish to haves, as opposed to a shopping list which would be more a list of must haves. I am sure a new K2 will be a good purchase for me to grow with for
quite a while.

David, k3tue
.