> Yes! And the six meter band in the radio as well, and a variable IF shift,

> and a manual notch filter, and...

I sympathize with Eric and Wayne as they think about the future of this
product. Everybody wants something different. I seem to be able to work as
many stations as I care to talk to without variable IF shift and a manual
notch filter. And the last time I was on 6m was using my TV to watch channel
2 when the cable went out. Not that these aren't important features but that
everyone's needs are different.

Frankly I just want something that looks cooler. I don't know what features
those $10K rigs have that are better or different than my K2, but I like
those big color screens with lots of waveforms, numbers, and digitally
reproduced analog meters on them. Hey, maybe they pick up channel 2 on those
screens and I could work 6m, too. :-)

Craig
NZ0R