Jeff,

I agree with you. I cannot figure out Eznec....  Could be my brain doesn't
work the same way as the creator. I am a PC builder tech and etc., but that
program is designed for a different brain than mine. SO many use it but I
don't have the time or patience to figure it out.  I worked in a usability
lab while designing desktop software for a very large corporation and this
would not satisfy us.  It is NOT intuitive in my opinion!  There's way too
much learning and putzin' to get it to work.

Bill
K9YEQ

K2-35 & 5279; KX1-35/3080

Subject: [Elecraft] Attic Ant.-Closed Loop vs. Open Ends?

David, G3UNA, wrote:
> ...My 'doublet' was nearly a loop, ie it followed
> the beams around the loft.  The ends were left open, about a foot apart...
...(I never[WJ] could figure out how to model antennas using EZNEC.  It
should be called[WJ] HARDNEC.)  Does it make a lot of difference?  [WJ] ...

Thanks & 73,
Jeff, WB5GWB