David,

Do you read a proper frequency at TP3? Does the PLL Reference Oscillator
Range test produce the correct frequencies? (see the manual page 60).

If the answer to the above question is YES, then check the winding of T5.
Be certain the turns are correct and the leads are inserted into the correct
holes.  Check the tinning and soldering.  Check the soldering in the
vicinity of T5 and Q18.  What are the RF Voltages that you read at the gate
and source of Q18?

Check the DC Voltages (compare to chart in Appendix E) at U3.  What are the
RF Voltages at U3 pin s 3 and 6?

73,
Don W3FPR