I read 12098.20 down to 12084.54 at TP3 in the PLL Reference Oscillator
Range test.

I checked the windings of T5 very carefully, as well as the resistances
between pads - they appear correct.

The soldering at T5 and Q18 looks good.

The RF Voltages at Q18 are all zero :-( ... Dead?

DC Voltages at U3:
Pin 6: 4.02
Pin 7: 8.02
Pin 8: 0.00

RF Voltages at U3, Pin 3 & 6 are all zero :-(

--
David Dawson