> I would like an RF gain control and have even considered sacraficing
> the AF gain control to add one but that is just my operating style.

Forgive me for asking a question below my license class, but this is
something I've never figured out: Under what circumstances does an RF Gain
control do me any good? I always operate my K2 with RF Gain fully clockwise
and use AF Gain to control volume. I've monkeyed with RF Gain but it sounds
like a second volume control to me.

Craig
NZ0R