Others on the list know infinitely more than I do about how the K2-KSB2
work, but from the symptoms, I would guess that the KSB2 is loading down
the VRFDET line so that the K2 thinks it isn't generating enough power.
It then tries to up the power, gives the high current warning, and drops
back to 10 watts.  This would suggest checking the components around Q1
on the KSB2.

73 Kevin w9cf