Elecraft, best we can figure, does not have a
"Service Department", or at least discourages
builders from using it.  It's sort of a do-it-yourself
repair process.  I've read hints, on
the list, of those who had sent in their K2's
for service and alignments.  But when I asked
Elecraft that question - the answer was no.  A
recent post indicated perhaps 1/2 of the K2's out
there, could be mis or poorly aligned, an
important process.  There may be rentable builders
out there who will do such work, not sure.  For
straight out repairs .... don't know.  As Don says,
they are fairly easy to re-repair, especially if
one is the original successful builder.

Fred, FL N3CSY