Wow -

I learned a thing or 2 today.  I'm feeling much better
about Elecraft's service policies and remedies!
Sounds
great to me.  I'm sure the lion's share of builders,
hope to be able to "fix" and service their Elecraft
kits themselves.  My concern, was for the guy or gal,
who for whatever reason - could not get to do that.

I'm one who never had a bench or room full of service
gear.  Thus when I finished my K2 # 54xx, I had
hoped to send it into Elecraft for the ultimate
"alignment"!  It turned out - with Spectrograph's
and Don Wilhelm's help - the alignment, by me, went
quite well.  And I didn't need Elecraft's help
afterall.  And my K2 ended up being pretty well
aligned to spec!    :)

Fred, FL, N3CSY