-------Original Message-------

From: Don

A few months ago I maintained a brief correspondence with some on this list
with an interest in a homebrew balanced autotuner. The project is nearing
the point where I will be installing it into a K2 case. At the moment,
though, I am having trouble coming up with a software algorithm that finds
minimum swr and this message is a request for suggestions.