I have often wished I could monitor the output of the IF of my K2. I have often done this with a small oscilloscope when using my boatanchor receivers and have found it very handy for analyzing received CW and SSB signals. I know I could hack into the K2 and find a way to bring out the IF without disturbing receiver function too badly but hope somebody out in Elecraftland can save me some of the painful learning experiences I would no doubt encounter if inventing it all from scratch.

Don K7FJ